We’re a Xero Platinum Partner firm who uses cloud technologies in an innovative, people first approach, empowering businesses to work more efficiently, more sustainably & with greater impact.
We offer a range of services to our clients, with Xero at the heart of our offering. This includes:
- Outsource finance team
- Management accounts
- Xero set up / conversion
- Xero training
- App integration with Xero
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Financial statements
- Company and personal tax returns
- Advisory and more – see dna.gg
We take the time and stress off clients by providing excellent management information in a timely manner and help them to make informed decisions, plan for the future and unlock opportunities. We love to introduce businesses to the world of cloud accounting and show them there is a better way.
The Role: Client Accountant
We are seeking a team player with superstar organisation and client service skills.
This is a client facing role, as is every role in our practice, working with small to medium sized businesses.
See dna.gg for what we do. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing firm. We believe in finding the right person and creating the role around them.
Responsibilities to include:
- Client onboarding & business development
- Management of client outsourcing relationships for your own portfolio of clients
- Maintaining records, preparing management accounts, reporting and annual financial statements
- Preparing client budgets and forecasts
- Business and personal tax computations & submissions
- Tax planning
- Reviewing work
- Developing and preparing management information packs
- Payroll management
- Conversion of clients to Xero
- Cloud integrator (training provided) to create bespoke systems / app stacks for clients through Xero and it’s eco system of add-ons.
- Providing advisory services to clients
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Xero accounting software
- A strong background in tax is highly desirable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach and a keen eye for detail
- Presentation skills and explaining financial results, forecasts, cashflow.
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Team player
What you’ll get from us
- Salary + healthcare + pension + holiday
- A happy, relaxed working environment
- Flexible working encouraged
- Part / full time role available – it is about the person for us
- Part of a small close knit team, we work hard but have lots of fun
- Regular socials
- Exposure to cutting edge solutions
- We listen to and encourage your ideas
- Loads of contact with our amazing clients
- We are an ICAEW training firm
- Out of town with parking
Interested? We are waiting for you!
Contact [email protected] with your CV (top tip – 2 page pdf CVs favoured).
**No agencies please.